3rd Grade Adventure

Welcome to 3rd Grade.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Hornets!

I am pleased to announce I have found my "dream" job of being a Reading Teacher, Co-Teacher and Title Teacher.  I met the staff today and they are awesome.  You can tell that they are thoughtful, dedicated and like-minded people who are in teaching for all the right reasons.  They are funny and have a sense of humor!  They care about kids and will do "whatever" it takes to help children be successful.  They work very well together and collaborate as a "Team".  I'm ready to work for a school that works with the "team-mentality".

 The School Board is also a wonderful bunch of community members who share the same goals about "doing what's best for kids".  They have a great sense of humor and high standards for quality and effective teaching.  I appreciate that!  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment